Harriet Tubman Museum
Tuesday, April 16, 2024
Please join Superior Tours as we spend an afternoon in Cambridge, Maryland learning about an American hero and an icon of freedom, Harriet Tubman. Born in 1822,.Harriet Tubman was born into slavery in Dorchester County, Maryland. She escaped in 1849 to Philadelphia, where she became an operator of the Underground Railroad, according to the Tubman Byway. She made approximately 13 trips back to Maryland over a decade and helped about 70 people escape slavery.
We will have a three hour guided tour, followed by a home cooked buffet luncheon in a historical church. This is sure to be a memorable day.
- Roundtrip transportation aboard Superior Tours luxury motor coach
- Entry into the Harriet Tubman Museum
- Three hour guided tour
- Buffet luncheon
- Courtesy bottled water offered on the coach
- $140 - (per person)
- 7:45 am depart from Pikesville: 2801 Smith Avenue, Pikesville, MD 21209 (Greenspring Shopping Center)
- 8:00 am depart from Towson: Park & Ride at Cromwell Bridge Road, Towson, MD 21204 (Exit 29A off of 695)
- 1:30 pm lunch, then depart from Harriet Tubman Museum: