Philadelphia Flower Show
This trip has already taken place call the office for future dates.
EXPERIENCE THE FLOWER SHOW!
It's tradition! Please join us for a Superior Tours as we travel to the Philadelphia Flower Show. You don't want to miss this always anticipated annual event!
This year's theme, "The Garden Electric!" promises to be a once in a lifetime experience! Chosen to showcase how the beauty in nature restores all of us, we welcome all on a journey to explore the restorative and healing power of nature and plants. This year’s theme promotes good health, positive well-being, and a passion for life that culminates in a gorgeous and colorful spectacle.
The nation's largest and longest-running horticultural event will entrance visitors as the beauty of life, through nature's kaleidoscopic lens, is explored. The Philadelphia Flower Show invites you to fall in love with nature and gardening all over again.
The annual Flower Show is a top destination and “must experience” horticultural event, attracting 250,000 visitors annually - a showcase of excellence that dates back to 1829. Make incredible memories at the world’s oldest and largest flower show!
- Roundtrip transportation aboard Superior Tours luxury motor coach
- Ticket to the Flower Show
- $123 per person
- 9:00 am depart from Pikesville: 2801 Smith Avenue, Pikesville, MD 21209 (Greenspring Shopping Center)
- 9:15 am depart from Towson: Park & Ride at Cromwell Bridge Road, Towson, MD 21204 (Exit 29A off of 695)
- 9:30 am depart from Abingdon: Abingdon Park & Ride (Exit 77B off 95, Corner of MD 24 & MD 924)
- 4:00 pm depart from Philadelphia, PA: