Maine - Rocky Coast Tour
September, 10-14, 2023
5 days - 4 nights
New Trip! Please join Superior Tours as we travel to the rocky coast of Maine. Enjoy your stay at The Anchorage By The Sea, Ogunquit's Premier Oceanfront Resort. First opened in 1978, they continually strive to improve the property with fresh décor, increasing the size of their indoor / outdoor, hot tub and pool area to accommodate more guests. At the Surf Point 360, which was formerly the Surf Point Grill. Guests can now enjoy their meals and view in the totally glass walled structured without fearing wind, rain or cold. The top deck bar affords unsurpassed 360-degree views with both indoor and outdoor seating. Bar 360 is truly the best in Ogunquit—and one of the best in Maine—for views of the beach and Atlantic Ocean.
Scenic Boat Trips Along Maine’s Coastline
Finestkind Scenic Cruises, located in picturesque Perkins Cove, for an excursion along Ogunquit’s shore. Learn about lobstering and see lobsters caught on board the Finestkind. Enjoy your favorite beverage aboard the Finestkind III as you cruise leisurely to the lighthouse, and don’t forget your camera – as we circle the seldom seen back of the Nubble Lighthouse you will have breathtaking photo opportunities. Don’t miss this chance to see these beautiful views by boat!
- Roundtrip transportation aboard Superior Tours luxury motor coach
- Four nights accommodations (luggage handling included*)
- Four breakfasts
- Four dinners
- 2 cruises
Guided Tours of:
- York, including a photo stop at Nubble Light, and Kennebunkport
- Kennebunkport & Ogunquit
- Boothbay Harbor: including a photo stop at Ocean Point overlooking the spectacular rocky coastline.
- Finestkind Lobstering Cruise
- Portland Lights & Sights Cruise
*one checked bag per person
- $1,580 - Double Occupancy (per person)
- $2,220 - Single Occupancy (per person)
- TBD am depart from Pikesville: 2801 Smith Avenue, Pikesville, MD 21209 (Greenspring Shopping Center)
- TBD am depart from Towson: Park & Ride at Cromwell Bridge Road, Towson, MD 21204 (Exit 29A off of 695)
- TBD pm depart from Maine: