St. Michaels, Maryland - Crab Claw Restaurant
Sunday, July 9, August 13, and September 17, 2023
This trip always sells out! Call today to hold your seat!
Please join Superior Tours as we visit beautiful St. Michaels, Maryland. Named one of the top 10 Best Small Coastal Towns in America by USA Today, St. Michaels is a picturesque harbor on Maryland's Eastern Shore. St. Michaels is known for exceptional restaurants, from quaint romantic bistros to waterfront restaurants, serving fresh seafood including the best tasting crab cakes! For shoppers, you will find an eclectic range of boutique shops offering specialty foods, jewelry, clothing, home decor and art galleries throughout the town.
We will start our day at the Crab Claw Restaurant (voted best crab cakes by Southern Living Magazine in January 2010). Enjoy spectacular harbor views from the air conditioned dining room or watch the daily catch arrive on the outdoor deck. You'll enjoy the finest seafood served in the informal Eastern Shore style by folks that know seafood best.
After lunch you are on your own to enjoy a bike ride, shop at the eclectic range of boutique shops offering specialty foods, jewelry, clothing and home decor as well as galleries throughout the town, or visit Justine's Ice Cream Parlour, where they've have been scooping ice cream and selling shakes for over 25 years!
- Roundtrip transportation aboard Superior Tours luxury motor coach
- Bottled water served on the bus
- All you can eat, delicious crab feast at the Crab Claw Restaurant
- Three hours to explore St. Michaels
- $149 - per person
- 10:00 am depart from Pikesville: 2801 Smith Avenue, Pikesville, MD 21209 (Greenspring Shopping Center)
- 10:15 am depart from Towson: Park & Ride at Cromwell Bridge Road, Towson, MD 21204 (Exit 29A off of 695)
- 5:00 pm depart from St. Michaels, Maryland: