November 6 - 8, 2022 - SEATS AVAILABLE for 2022 trip - CALL NOW!
New dates added for 2023 - call for details
3 days/2 nights
Please join Superior Tours as we travel to The Greenbrier, in White Sulphur Springs,West Virginia. Known as "America's Resort", this world-class resort has hosted 26 U.S. Presidents, celebrities, and royalty from around the world!
Enjoy these activities and amenties while at the Greenbrier Resort:
- Afternoon Tea - A true Greenbrier tradition, afternoon tea has been offered daily in the upper lobby since the 1930s. From 4:15 p.m. until 5:00 p.m., guests are invited to relax and enjoy a complimentary assortment of teas and cookies.
- Complimentary champagne toast nightly at 10:00 p.m. in the Casino Club featuring a signature dance choreographed to "The Greenbrier Waltz."
- Tours and/or slide show presentations of the Historic Hotel (does not include the Bunker) are daily at 10:30 a.m.
- Visit the President's Cottage Museum - The Greenbrier has been host to 26 U.S. presidents. The memorable moments from their stays are on display at The Presidents' Cottage Museum, housed in a historic two-story building overlooking the Springhouse. These archives contain documents dating back to The Greenbrier's early history.
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool
- For additional activities including reservations and daily calendar visit: http://www.greenbrier.com/activities
- Roundtrip transportation via Superior Tours luxury motor coach
- Two nights accommodations (luggage handling included*)
- Two breakfasts
- Althought dinner is not included in the tour price, dining options are plentiful, including the Main Dining Room, The Forum, and Prime 44 West (Reservations and proper dress required). Drapers, The Pizza Shoppe and In Room Dining, reservations are not required.
- This 103,000 square-foot venue is filled with world-class gaming at its finest.
- Double Occupancy $790 pp
- Single Occupancy $1085 pp
- Triple Occupancy $680 pp
- Quad Occupancy $470 pp
- 7:00 am depart from Pikesville: 2801 Smith Avenue, Pikesville, MD 21209 (Greenspring Shopping Center)
- 7:15 am depart from Towson: Park & Ride at Cromwell Bridge Road, Towson, MD 21204 (Exit 29A off of 695)
- 11:00 am - 11/08/2022, depart from The Greenbrier: