December, 3-5, * 2023 * Special Christmas Trip! - call for details
3 days - 2 nights
Please join Superior Tours as we travel to The Greenbrier, in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia. Known as "America's Resort", this world-class resort has hosted 26 U.S. Presidents, celebrities, and royalty from around the world!
America's Resort comes to life with our Home for the Holidays celebration which includes festive activities, sparkling decorations, tasty holiday creations, inspiring music and much more, the spirit of the season flows throughout The Greenbrier's 11,000 acres as new memories are made and longtime traditions renewed.
Families reunite in the merriment of the holidays and enjoy a diverse collection of activities, dining options, parties and family traditions when they spend Christmas at America's Resort. From the magnificent tree lightings to exquisite decorations and harmonious music, The Greenbrier is the quintessential destination to celebrate the season and fill your heart with the Christmas spirit.
Enjoy these activities and amenties while at the Greenbrier Resort (all activities & times are set by The Greenbrier)
- Afternoon Tea - A true Greenbrier tradition, afternoon tea has been offered daily in the upper lobby since the 1930s. From 4:15 p.m. until 5:00 p.m., guests are invited to relax and enjoy a complimentary assortment of teas and cookies.
- Complimentary champagne toast nightly at 10:00 p.m. in the Casino Club featuring a signature dance choreographed to "The Greenbrier Waltz."
- Tours and/or slide show presentations of the Historic Hotel (does not include the Bunker) are daily at 10:30 a.m.
- Visit the President's Cottage Museum - The Greenbrier has been host to 26 U.S. presidents. The memorable moments from their stays are on display at The Presidents' Cottage Museum, housed in a historic two-story building overlooking the Springhouse. These archives contain documents dating back to The Greenbrier's early history.
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool
- For additional activities including reservations and daily calendar visit: http://www.greenbrier.com/activities
- Roundtrip transportation via Superior Tours luxury motor coach
- Two nights accommodations (luggage handling included*)
- Two breakfasts
- Although dinner is not included in the tour price, dining options are plentiful, including the Main Dining Room, The Forum, and Prime 44 West (Reservations and proper dress required). Drapers, The Pizza Shoppe and In Room Dining, reservations are not required.
- This 103,000 square-foot venue is filled with world-class gaming at its finest.
- $ 890 - Double Occupancy (per person)
- $1,185 - Single Occupancy (per person)
- $ 780 - Triple Occupancy (per person)
- $ 570 - Quad Occupancy (per person)
- 7:00 am depart from Pikesville: 2801 Smith Avenue, Pikesville, MD 21209 (Greenspring Shopping Center)
- 7:15 am depart from Towson: Park & Ride at Cromwell Bridge Road, Towson, MD 21204 (Exit 29A off of 695)
- 11:00 am - 11/08/2022, depart from The Greenbrier: