US Naval Academy and Harbor Cruise
Monday, April 17, 2023
Please join Superior Tours as we embark on a fabulous day in Annapolis, MD. We start our very special day with a docent led walking tour of the prestigious United States Naval Academy. What could be more inspiring than an afternoon spent exploring this magnificent institution? Learn about the traditions of the Academy and midshipmen life, including the pageantry of the midshipman noon formation. Filled with highlights, past and present, of the Academy's rich history, this tour promises to inform and inspire people of all ages.
After lunch on your own at any of the many restaurants in downtown Annapolis, our day continues as we experience a view of “the Yard” from the water as we step aboard the Harbor Queen! A must-do Annapolis activity, this 40-minute narrated cruise of the historic Annapolis Harbor, and the banks of the U.S. Naval Academy, is not to be missed.
- Roundtrip transportation aboard Superior Tours luxury motor coach
- Docent led tour of the Academy
- 40-minute narrated cruise of the Annapolis Harbor aboard the "Harbor Queen"
- $135 - per person
- 8:30 am depart from Pikesville: 2801 Smith Avenue, Pikesville, MD 21209 (Greenspring Shopping Center)
- 8:45 am depart from Towson: Park & Ride at Cromwell Bridge Road, Towson, MD 21204 (Exit 29A off of 695)
- 4:00 pm depart from Annapolis, Maryland: