Holocaust Museum in Washington, DC
Thursday, October 13, 2022.
The Holocaust was the systematic, state-sponsored persecution and murder of six million European Jews by the Nazi German regime and its allies and collaborators. The Holocaust was an evolving process that took place throughout Europe between 1933 and 1945.
Located among our national monuments to freedom on the National Mall, the Museum provides a powerful lesson in the fragility of freedom, the myth of progress, and the need for vigilance in preserving democratic values. With unique power and authenticity, the Museum teaches millions of people each year about the dangers of unchecked hatred and the need to prevent genocide.
The Museum was created in a unique way to let visitors experience the Holocaust by walking through a families story from the beginning to the end.
“This is the story of a people which was scattered over all the world and yet remained a single family. A nation which time and again was doomed to destruction and yet, put of the ruins, rose to new life.”
- Roundtrip transportation aboard Superior Tours luxury motor coach
- Entry into the Holocaust Museum
- Lunch on your own at the Museum Café
- $89.00 per person
- 7:45 am depart from Pikesville: 2801 Smith Avenue, Pikesville, MD 21209 (Greenspring Shopping Center)
- 8:00 am depart from Towson: Park & Ride at Cromwell Bridge Road, Towson, MD 21204 (Exit 29A off of 695)
- 3:30 pm depart from Holocaust Museum: