Atlantic City Airshow
“Thunder Over the Boardwalk 2023”
August 16, 2023
A high-flying tradition returns to the Jersey Shore this summer with special attractions coming back for this years show….
“The demo flight will fly as close to the ‘edge of the envelope’ as safety allows, while highlighting the mobility, versatility and power of these remarkable fighter planes in maneuvers used during training and combat flights,”
The United States’ Air Force Thunderbirds will once again showcase the elite skills of their pilots, along with the tremendous capabilities of the F-16 Fighting Falcon, the premier fighter jet of the Air Force. The U.S. Army Parachute Team, best known as The Golden Knights, will take to the Atlantic City skies. It’s a world-class, majestic sight to see. More military and civilian acts will be announced at a later date.
IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE AIR SHOW- Spend the day in the Casino of your choice:
Tropicana, Resorts or Caesars!
ARRIVE IN ATLANTIC CITY AND ENJOY 7 HOURS OF CASINO FUN!
- Roundtrip transportation aboard Superior Tours luxury motor coach
- $60 - per person
- 8:15 am depart from Pikesville: 2801 Smith Avenue, Pikesville, MD 21209 (Greenspring Shopping Center)
- 8:30 am depart from Towson: Park & Ride at Cromwell Bridge Road, Towson, MD 21204 (Exit 29A off of 695)
- 8:45 am depart from Abingdon: Abingdon Park & Ride (Exit 77B off 95, Corner of MD 24 & MD 924)
- 6:00 pm depart from Atlantic City, New Jersy: